Of course, always.
If an item is out of stock and we plan to receive further stock, you’ll be given the option to pre-order. The system will ask you to leave us your email address and you’ll receive an email alert as soon as we receive stock. We will keep your article for 48 hours. In case we do not receive any notification from you 48 hours after sending you an e-mail the product will be uploaded on the web and available to other customers.
Most of our products are made of polyamide. The use of polyamide (versus polyester) provides unique properties such as increased resistance to stink, a softer feel and longer durability.
Of course! All our orders come gift wrapped in our signature black box. We are working to make the “This Is A Gift” feature available on our site very soon. In the meantime, while this option is not available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating us which text you want to put on the card. The person will receive a packing list and return sheet without prices.
We care about the environment. All our fabric mills have the Oeko-Tex certification.
Never! UNICEF estimates that 150 million children worldwide are engaged in child labour.
We won’t be part of it. We care about people, our entire production chain is child labour free and we ensure that everyone in the supply chain is working under fair conditions and pay. 99% of our fabrics come from Spain and Italy, and our manufacturing takes place in Portugal. What about the remaining 1%? We only work with carefully selected suppliers that are certified with SA8000 standards, ISO 9001, and have gone under strict auditing processes.
To provide better service we need you to register. It's a very quick process!
If you forgot your password, you can recover it in My Account section. You’ll receive an email with a new one!
PayPal, Ideal, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Visa Electrón.
Once you enter in the description of each product you’ll find a size guide icon. If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com
Once your order is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all your order data. If you don’t receive it or you want to change something in the shipping information such as the address, for example, please let us know as soon as possible by getting in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure your clothes are kept in optimum condition, we recommend the following washing instructions:
Do not dry clean
Wash inside out
Maximum temperature 30 C
Handle with Care
Do not bleach
Do not use dryer
Iron inside out at low temperature